I like to be shot.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Why Ky?

If you happen to stroll across this page you may wonder why Sweet-As-Ky? well I will tell you. I had a shoot a while back. It was outside and freezing out. I don't think I have ever been so cold in my life. But I was fighting it, still trying to rock the shoot. The photographer knew how cold I was, and couldn't believe how much I was willing to fight and put up with. But this is my job, if I wasn't willing I wouldn't do it. He was amazed by how kind I was about it all. He said to me "Wow I have never met such a down to earth model I love it, Such a nice girl Kyla, your sweet as pie. Wait no sweet as ky!" It was one of the nicest things ever said to me, I will never forget it. Majority of people call me Ky instead of Kyla anyway so I just loved it. Seeing that reminds me why I do what I do. It's like a little pat on the back.
So here it is, sweet-as-ky.

Ky.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment