I like to be shot.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Athena & Aphrodite






After a whirlwind of plane rides, cruises, olive oil and goddesses I am finally laying in my lovely bed. The trip I took to Greece and London was phenomenal. I learnt a lot about not only myself and my classmates but about a different area of the world I had yet to explore. I fell in love with Greece and all of it's amazing islands. And as much as I was really only in London a day or so, I still would like to return and have a proper trip.
I will post small stories as I remember them but for now I will make 5 points of the trip.
1. I'm a great Barter
2. I shouldn't shop for myself. For when I do it just breaks or gets lost
3. Even converters wont save your straightener
4. I would like to say that one day I will own a cave house on Santorini next to Brad and Angelina
5. Cruise ships aren't for everyone.

The only real concluding thing I can say about it all is the travel bug... is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment