I like to be shot.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Olympus.




If Any of you really follow my blog you may remember my post about my Olympus shoot in Okinawa. If not feel free to check it out, it's down there somewhere.
Anywho I remembered they said the photos would be released in October so I decided to do some good ol' google snooping. And after three days of search, I hit the Jackpot. I found a lot of the photos along with a video that was made about the shoot. Which by the way I had no idea was being filmed. I saw the guy on the side with a camera but I thought he was taking photos too. Who knew? Needless to say I was very excited to find all of these things. You could say there was a bit of a happy dance...


Looking at them made me miss Japan a lot and the wonderful experiences I had. The video brought me back to the wonderful memories. It was like I was right back in the water, swimming around during the shots because I was so happy to finally be swimming again. It was very odd not spending the summer at the beach in Canada like I usually do. But I wouldn't change one thing that happened this summer. I have grown and learnt a lot about myself. The video will something that will always be very special to me. So I thought I would share these wonderful memories with whom ever may fall upon this little blog of mine. Enjoy!

Ky.xo





No comments:

Post a Comment