I like to be shot.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fingers Crossed during restless nights.


Well... The moment has passed.
Yes I had my meeting with Woman's Management. To be honest it couldn't have gone better. Much more then I expected. So if nothing comes of this I have no regrets which is a good thing, because I know there was nothing else I could have done. But I also have a lot of faith in myself and believe that they will get back to me.
See there's a difference between being conceited and confident. I worked hard, I trained, ate well, got my book together. All as preparation for this meeting.
I have a right to be confident.
Of course I have my doubts. But if it's not meant to happen now... it will later.
I'd just much rather have now.
I'm only Human. That's just the way we are.

Ky.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment