I like to be shot.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bom Dia



I realized I hadn't posted in a while, and I have honestly sat here for 10 minutes trying to remember what I did this week.
I feel like without this blog and the photos that document it, my entire trip would be this way,
Just a blur.
But it finally dawned on me that this week I got to shoot for a magazine which was exciting because,
A) Shanghai produces few magazines
B) My agency doesn't even work with magazines for they don't pay much
But it's not about pay for me, and being published it just as good as gold in my eyes.
So I was rather excited. It was a wonderful shoot in an adorable studio. It was a very nice change from the rapid "catalog" pace I'm now so used to.

Sunday of course was Canada day.
 I began the day doing a shoot with fellow Canadian model and amazing photographer, Colin Gaudet. Here's a preview of the shoot, I'm seriously dying to see the rest, this boy is damn talented!





But right as we were nearing the end of the shoot and I was getting ready to get my celebration on I got called in to do a catalog for there were too many clothes for just 1 model.
I was not impressed. 
Don't they know it's CanadaDay?!
Regardless I sucked it up and went. Which they ended up liking me better than the model they had and let her go and left the rest of the clothes for me to shoot.
Wasn't the point of me coming because there were too many clothes?!
Anyways it ended up working out because I made sure it moved quickly so that after 5.5 hours I could get the heck out of there and get me a beer.
or 10.
Let's just say us Canadians here at PT made sure Shanghai did Canada proud
Boy did we ever...

Ky.xo


No comments:

Post a Comment