I like to be shot.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Work hard, Play harder.

Oh Singapore.

That's all I really have to say...

Just kidding, as if that was all I ever have to say. But it really does sum it up quite nicely. My first two weeks in Singapore have been quite insane. I can easily and quite comfortably say I am madly in love with this place.

It's clean, it's beautiful and I've met amazing people.

Really what more could you need?

Work is slowly picking up and hopefully will continue to do so. 
Other than that I really don't have many complaints.

Okay so living with 13 people is a bit much.. (talk about dishes) but thankfully so far no one has drove me insane.

Then again, it has only been two weeks. 
Check back with me in a month about that one...

Hopefully things just continue to go upwards and onwards. 
I can already tell this is going to be a hell of a 2 months. 

Oh Singapore.

Ky.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment