I like to be shot.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Excuse me, Monday is how soon?!

This is my last weekend here before I go. The thought of leaving is still very surreal to me. I say it over and over, tell everyone but it still hasn't set in. Mainly because I don't know what to expect. What it looks like, where I'll be, nothing. Plus I keep having nightmares that my roommates hate me. I'm not too worried about that I'm sure they will be fine but the fear of the un-known will always get you.
I can hardly believe how amazing everyone is being about this. People I would never expect to be so sad I'm leaving are. People I know but maybe don't talk to much are being so supportive. It's almost overwhelming. But it's good because it reminds me how ambitious I am and that I want to make them proud. This is the opportunity of a life time. And I am going to live it up for all it's worth.
My friends and family, I love you, you are all amazing. We will survive two months apart. It sounds so long but it will fly bye.
I promise to keep a constant update on here for you all to hear of my adventures.
Without your support I could not do this. So thank-you.

I would especially like to thank my mother. She has spent so much money, time and stress into this. I know it will run smoothly thanks to her. You don't know how much it means to me.

One more day until that lovely 10 hour flight!

Ky.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment