I like to be shot.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Where did ya go?

I have a friend. His name is Jacob. Some of you who may end up reading this might know him. And I can imagine in time he may read this too so Jacob..Hi.
Anyways We went on a field trip not too long ago. We talked non-stop and when it came time for him to go back to Duncan on the bus and for me to stay back alone I felt a way I never have before.
I was confident. I was secure. I was happy and proud of myself. I didn't care I was wondering around alone. I had no problems smiling at strangers.
It was a wonderful feeling.
And as I sit here on my bed now I wonder where that feeling went? I need to find a way to pull that out of myself when in Tokyo. Because that girl, that day. Would land every casting she went to. And this one, in sweat pants and a hoodie on her computer today would not.
No questions about it.
And I'm not sure if it's just because Jacob is a good friend, or if he just has that quality to bring that out in people but either way I need to find a way to bring a little Jacob with me.
Because I like that girl.
She will come in handy.

Ky.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment