I like to be shot.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Head over heels.


Falling down is inevitable. Things are going to happen to us we don't like no matter what we do,who we are, where we go. Things that often help define us in ways we don't see until farther down the line. And what once seemed like the worst moment of you life, has become the best thing that happened to you.
Japan has helped me see myself in a new light. I have more respect and honor for myself. I care about what I eat more. And not because of weight but because I care what goes into my body, it works hard for me and I should do my part to honor that. I also find myself more prone for exercise, going for runs most nights.
Now I know, some of you may double check and make sure your reading my blog. Kyla running? No.
What has Japan done to her? Tea, now running? Who is she?
I can assure you I have not changed. I still hate tea, just not green tea. And running just really helps me clear my head, get all the junk out so I can just relax and night. It's been good.
It's also given me more determination then I thought possible. My goals have doubled and I am now running in a path I can see myself following.
Keeping your head up is the best way to keep from falling down.
One more day until Okinawa. I think it's exactly what I need.
Ky.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment