I like to be shot.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The first of many

   As I sit in the YVR airport waiting for my flight to arrive I can't help but feel this moment of calm and comfort. Not something I expected to feel when I am about to move to another country for 3 months on my own. I have no idea who I'm living with or what my life will be like. The next three months is nothing but a dark abyss waiting to unveil it's self.
    Usually, at this point in time I would be so stressed out I would most likely have no hair left. The "old" Kyla would be having 50 fits about every detail of what's to come. Not to mention the short notice time I had to get prepared. 
But for some strange reason I could not be more content.
It feels right.
My life is exactly where I want it to be at this point in time. Somehow I just know it will be okay. I couldn't love living in Vancouver more, but leaving now feels right. Probably because I finally feel comfortable there on my own and I now know that's exactly what I will be coming back to. 
Embracing the unknown is something new for me, but it's a skill I'm definitely glad that I have finally learnt.

  Yesterday was the perfect way to spend my last day in Vancouver.
A couture bridal show featuring Tiffany &Co in the Rosewood Georgia Hotel.
Below is a video of Jason Matlo's amazing show I was honored to get to open.


Pretty amazing life I'm living if you ask me...

Ky xo

No comments:

Post a Comment