I like to be shot.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Kooks


Last night I had my first taste of China night life. 
And oh China you know how to party. 
It was a great night filled with awesome music and even better people.
Not to mention free drinks
.

(Oh the perks of being a model
But of course we didn't get in until late and the one night I go out I find out the next morning I have nine castings....
NINE!
Feel free to scroll down and read my last post when I said that 4 castings felt like forever..
This was nine.
(thought I would say it again)
We got picked up at 10:30 and didn't get home until around 6. And of course none of them were short easy castings either. Thankfully it was only Marina and I for majority of the day, and seeing as we were both extremely over tired we managed to entertain ourselves by singing every song we could possibly think of, taking ridiculous pictures and chat about every topic form A-Z. 
I can officially concur that we were separated at birth.
Today also marked my first full week in Shanghai. As fast as that was, it feels like I've already been here for a month or something. Not in a time sense, but in how comfortable I am here already. It's strange, I never thought I would settle this easily.
Actually when I really sit and think about it, I never saw myself in China period. Let alone living in China. I feel so blessed to have found something I love to do so much that not only incorporates meeting amazing people, doing work I throughly enjoy but also to experience the world in ways most people never would. 
It has it's ups and downs but I wouldn't trade it for the world. If anything I just want to do and see more with every experience I endure. 
I'm thinking another stop in Asia possibly, then a trip to Brazil to see my other half. 



I mean really, why not? So many opportunities around me. I plan on seizing them all.

Ky.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment