I like to be shot.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Xie Xie

I find with each coming day things get better and better here.
This morning I had a quick casting then got dropped of at my job for the day. All I knew before was it was for a catalog. Turned out to be for "Playboy" outwear.(Does this make me a playboy bunny?) Which actually consisted of some really nice coats.
 I enjoyed the make-up they did, though the hair I could have done without. It was slightly reminiscent of "Morning after" hair if you know what I mean...
Needless to say that was fun tocomb out..

The job was with another Canadian from my agency named Daniel, a girl Sophia from Hungary and another gentlemen who didn't converse much, so I have no idea where he was from.


It was actually a pretty fun job. Some shots were with all 4 of us, others just Daniel and I, and some just alone. All together we probably did at least 30 looks or more. The 4.5 hours seemed to fly by and before I knew it I was done for the day.



As for Shanghai it's self,  I'm still not crazy the city (nothing like I felt for Tokyo), but I'm starting to feel comfortable here. And I enjoy what it has to offer around me. It may just be one of those places you have to learn to love. But I'm starting to learn my surroundings a little better, along with understanding the currency and a few chinese words. Which is making everything much easier.



Who knows, maybe with all this Mandarin and Portuguese around me I'll come home being tri-lingual! (I mean, probably not...)




Ky.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment