I like to be shot.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

2nd Happiest place on earth.


So I was pondering my day earlier thinking, "yes today will be a short blog, just little snippets about Disneyland." Seeing as most of them have been essays. But of course we had another adventure which I will most likely ramble on about. Sorry, tell me if I start to bore you.
Anywho we got up and went to Disneyland. It was rather easy getting there I know the metro well now. The Disneyland part is almost exactly the same as the one in California, little things are different but not much. Which is good because I love California. This biggest difference was Disney Sea. No not that stupid little lake they have in California, A sea! It's like a different and better version of California Adventure. It's pretty well a big lake with all the different coasts of the world. It's wonderfully done, although it got dark around then so it was really hard to see it all.
After wandering around a good 6 hours, our feet are killing, we're tired and our hair couldn't look worse. (Seriously, after splash mountain, humidity and wind it gets bad) So we decide to leave. We were told to take the number 9 bus back to where we were then grab the metro again. Easy enough, so we go to the 9 platform. And a bus comes. It says 8. Hm. So we ask a guy, does it go there? he says yes. Okay
No it does not.
It did not go there.
So we are driving out to who knows where and were like uhm? So I was like ok don't panic we just need a metro station and I can get us back with my map, it's super easy.
Were there metro stations?
No.
Now I'm panicking. I had an apple in my throat, a water melon in my stomach and onions around my eyes. We were freaking out. Finally we get off praying this place has a metro, we see one but it's the JR line.
My map doesn't use the JR line.
oh no.
Of course no one around us speaks english too. So luckily we found some cops and one spoke english.
Yay! He told us possibly the most confusing route ever but after some time I figured it out and got us home.
At about midnight.
And now I get to wake up at 8 to get ready for a casting in the morning.
Yipee!
And then I get to see the...lovely people at the shopping channel again.
Hopefully all this stress made my arms shrink.

Until my next rant, Ky.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment