I like to be shot.

Friday, July 9, 2010

"I absolutely love her, when she smiles"..


It's hard for me to write about my day right now. As good as it was, it's the last thing on my mind. Tonight was the last night with my mom here. And I have a job tomorrow so I can't say good-bye before she goes.
It's been the hardest part so far.
I honestly don't think I could have done this without her. She helped me get settled, find everything, make sure I had everything I need. Actually more then everything. I know thanks to her everything will be okay.
It's just hard because I got into the routine of her calling every morning and coming for breakfast. Then calling me after my day and meeting up for dinner and touring around. All alone I'm not really going to want to go out so it looks like a lot of nights watching shows and movies on my laptop...
I can not even begin to explain how amazing she is. Anyone that knows her would agree (I mean come on she's more popular between my friends then I am) She always makes sure I'm safe and happy and yet she gives me the right amount of freedom I need. She is truly my best friend and I am so blessed to be able to say that.
I love you mom. I don't care who reads this. I do.
But in the mean time my jobs went well today. The shoot was so much fun the girls were awesome even though they barely spoke english. I had fun and the shopping channel went good too, even though getting up that early hurt... a lot.
I actually nodded off during hair and make-up for my shoot. It was pretty embarrassing. But she understood.
I'm still having a hard time believing I am living on my own, at 17 in Japan. How insane is that? It doesn't seem right. I almost don't believe it and I'm living it. But thanks to my mom I know I will get through it all, I know I will stay safe and it will fly by.
It's weird. I remember when I was a kid and I would cry going to sleep overs at Paula's. She lived right across the street but I would always chicken out and have to go home.
Now I'm going a month and a half. I mean I realize for some people that's no big deal but when your this close with your mom, it's so much harder.
46 days until I see you again.
Love your Ky.xo
ps. I just read this over and realized how much I jump around but this is literally how my head is right now. jumbled mess. So sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment