I like to be shot.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Everyone you meet, is another person you know.

So remember that hair show I did in Akita, and I said they treated the guy like god? Well I talked to one of my Japanese friends Brad (or Usui Etsuki) who had lived with my moms co-worker for 3 years, anyway he saw the photos and couldn't believe I worked for him. He said he's one of the most famous hair stylists in Japan. It all makes sense now. I'm very proud to say I worked with him and my little lolita friend who is also a famous japanese model. You never know who your meeting or working with. I'm glad I made a good impression with him, Kind of made my night
Anyways today was yet again another boring day. But I gave myself a mission. Find Ketchup. I had been craving grilled cheese for a while now but I needed ketchup. And they don't have grocery stores here they have convenies (aka 7 11 without the gas) that's it. So I went on a hunt. And I was successful! and very very proud of myself. I actually jumped in the store when I found it. Made a bit of a scene. Awkward. Anyways I was very proud of myself and went home and had an amazing grilled cheese.
We only had one casting today at 6:20 so I had a lot of time. Nicole and her room mate stopped by to say hi which was nice seeing as she leaves Sunday (another girl from coultish) Kind of sad I didn't get to see her more but I'm glad I did at all. And when while at the casting for Sony (which had SO many people at it, not used to castings like that) I saw Taylor! Another coultish girl. It was nice to see them both even though it was like for a minute. Just kind of reassuring.
Tomorrow is the big casting day for olympus and it turns out It's a very famous photographer who's shooting it (I didn't get the name) and what's even better is my agent has connections so it's just our girls going. Of course that doesn't give me any more a chance of getting it then before but it is less competition. So wish me luck because this would be an amazing job. But hey if not there will be others. There really isn't much you can do, they either want/like your look or not. It can be tough but all you have to do is think "Hey I worked for these people. Just not these ones"
Hopefully soon I will be able to make some more interesting posts again. I feel like I'm lacking in content.
We will see what tomorrow brings..
Ky.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment