I like to be shot.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A new and glorious day.

There is no point in predicting the future, everyday is so different from the next.
Today I woke up to a call from my agent informing me I had two jobs tomorrow. Not one,but two. I was elated. Turns out Shopping Channel wants me back, as an employee not a test which means they will pay me, yay! And I got the test shoot. Which is fantastic I have been dying to shoot here.
So thanks to that I was starting my day off on a good foot. We only had one casting today. Which was nice. And while being there I was informed I am going to have the most insane weekend ahead of me. Turns out I didn't just book those 2 jobs tomorrow. I have jobs all weekend.
A lot of jobs.
So here it goes. I have Shopping Channel tomorrow from 6-8 Am (bright and early, which by the way you have to be an hour early for, which means wake up at 4:20..yikes) I then leave there and go to my shoot from 11-4.
I also have to say good bye to my mom that night which is going to be terribly hard. But luckily with all these jobs I will be kept busy
So Saturday I have a Bridal Show with Ecaterina from 12-4 (give or take)
Then I have to come back and try to sleep because I have the shopping channel again, but not from 6-8
I have it from 3-6.. am. yes am. Which means I get a cab at my apartment at 2 (seeing as the metro stops at 12) to take me there.
Madness?... yes.
It was optional but I didn't want to turn down one of my firs few jobs and I mean I am in debt to this guy really so I need to take every job I can.
So I do that then, yes then I come back and try and sleep again because that afternoon-ish I have a hair show.
But the way he made this sound, now it's not for sure or anything his english isn't the best, but the way it sounds is I am taking a domestic flight for this show. To where? I'm not 100% sure, he'll probably give me details tomorrow or the next day.
But all that, to take me to a hair show! I can't believe it.
I'm so excited and proud karma was on my side after all and I am now booking a bunch of jobs. But this will be a lot to handle in one weekend especially without my mom.
I'm totally comfortable here. I know where to get everything, ride the metro etc. It's just nice having someone call every morning and come see you after castings and what not.
I'm totally fine being on my own though. A part of me is actually excited about it. I know I'm very lucky to have had her come with me. Not everyone even gets that and now that I'm settled I know I will be fine.
Better then fine judging by today. Even the Russians were nice to me today which was surprising, I could tell they were a little mad I got these jobs but they didn't let it show quite as bad. That's all I can ask for.
Well as long as I don't die from exhaustion I hope to be updating soon.
Until then,
Ky.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment