I like to be shot.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Everywhere I look it's like pokemon on acid!"


Worst translation of the day: "I've always on your side" - Random T-shirt.
Quote of the day: "Everywhere I look it's like pokemon on acid! I'm surprised were not blind!" - Mother Mavis
Know fact of the day: There are no garbage cans on the street or any where for that matter, and yet no litter, where does it go?

Happy Canada Day! We tried to explain to people at starbucks what it was they didn't understand at all and thought we were crazy.. but we tried.Other people just stared in the streets, as if we didn't stand out enough we were wearing matching canada t-shirts. Ah well it's one day, you gotta do it!
After we poked into a few shops, I fell in love. Bought a few things but my mom had to drag me out.I may just have to max out the visa here.. heh, kidding mom.

Then off to work the Russians and I went, more castings, more subway, more walking.. A lot less then yesterday though today was only 4. A hair show, Casting company, a magazine ad and the shopping channel. Funny enough I have a test run through already at the shopping channel tomorrow to see if I am fit for the job. It's huge here, on 24 hours a day. It's a good job to get and hopefully if I do, I can get my mom to get a snap shot of me on TV. I'll mainly be doing fashion and jewelry. You only work for about 2 hours a day with it but you might do that 5 times in one week so it's good work. I also have a casting for a diet pill tomorrow hahaha, ei: never believe the people in magazines actually use that stuff.

We decided to go out tonight adventuring, we actually found a few grad dress shops. We had some fun trying stuff on in there, I didn't find anything but nice to know they have it! But I must be off to get some rest, I have to get up early to take our garbage out, it's "un-burnable" day. You sort it all between burnable and un-burnable in grocery bags and certain days you leave it on the street. At least that's what you do in the apartment, on the streets there is nothing. Seriously. It's quite annoying because you just hold on to it until your back at the apartment due to the huge fine you get for littering. it's quite odd. But anyways back to sleep. G'night!
Ky.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment