I like to be shot.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

" Every moment of your life is an opportunity for fashion"

Well it's been a few days. And to be honest it's been a bunch of boring, useless, lazy nights of watching episodes of Glee and the bachelorette on my laptop. I still wake up thinking my mom is going to call or stop by so we can go do something. I have no drive to when I'm by myself. Last night I went for a bit of a walk, checked out a few stores but it gets dark really early here and I was creeped out by guys coming up to me and what not so I just went home. Returning to my laptop and watching more re-runs. Thankfully the Russians want to go to forever 21 and I know where it is, so I'm taking them sometime soon so that will be something to get me out of this small spider infested apartment.
Okay so it's not infested. But I still check everywhere I go from now on. For those of you who hadn't heard my late night escapade it happened a night ago now. I was finally falling asleep and I heard a scream from one of my room mates at 2:00 AM. I jumped up and ran out and she was scurrying out of the shower. "Spider!" she screamed over and over (this is the 16 year old by the way) The other one goes and checks it out and screams and runs too. I was like ok really? First off why the hell was she showering at 2 AM like honestly? That's as bad a vacuuming at 1:30, anyways. I looked in the shower.. it was huge. Like huge. Size of my palm and fat like it just had christmas dinner. I had never seen a spider quite that size. They were freaking out so the mother in me (yes my inner mavis) pulled out and I was like "Ok, we will not sleep if this thing lives. It has to die. We are bigger then the spider. We are more terrifying, and it must die" They agreed. Would they do it? No. Damn it that backfired. So I got the vacuum ready and grabbed a mop we had removing the padding so it was just the velro part. It was in a corner which served as a bit of a problem. But I counted to three and slaughtered the thing with the mop. I killed it but it was stuck to the velcro. So I grabbed the vacuum and gave that spider the last ride of his life. Needless to say I doubt I will be vacuuming for a while. And I didn't sleep very well that night.
That's really the most exciting thing that has happened. I have another job on Saturday and 2 huge castings for Vital Sasson commercial the hair company and Olympus cameras. I'm sure there will be competition at both and chances will be low but hey it's still pretty cool to be going at all.
I hope to be able to write soon with some more exciting news. Until then,
Ky.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment